Jerusalem property management
Whether you need your Jerusalem property
rented out or taken care of while you are away, Colony’s team of
experienced professionals will provide you with all the required
Investment Property (renting/ selling)
- Advertising the property.
- Showing prospective tenants/ buyers around the property.
- Preparing inventory & taking meter readings.
- Putting the utilities bills in the tenant's name.
- Checking in new tenants & explaining the terms of the contract.
- Collecting the rent monthly.
- Dealing with the tenant's requests, repairs, maintenance etc.
- Inspecting the property at the end of the tenancy.
- Ensuring that all utility bills are settled at the end of the
- Providing legal advice and attorney referrals if necessary.
- Providing administration services concerning the management of the
Running Maintenance of Property
- Cleaning the property regularly.
- Collecting or forwarding mail.
- Providing professional gardening services.
- Providing overall maintenance services.
- Managing bills (i.e., utility, local property tax).
- Providing security or alarm services (if necessary).
- Providing insurance services.
- Preparing financial statements (monthly expense reports).
- Preparing the property for the owner’s arrival to Israel (be it
buying groceries or building a Sukkah).